The Raptor rises no comment. It’s just impressive. From the quality of the leather to its careful finish. Through its technical specifications or its uncompromising look, the latest release from Furygan Sport Range goes straight to the point.
• Raptor is CE homologated.
• Main external material: full grained leather, 1.4 mm leather, same as our race suits.
• Furygan Skin Protect lining, approved by Furygan’s Motion Lab, to reinforce leather products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
• D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
• The back protector pocket is compatible with D3O’s “Central Back”(level 1) and “Full Back”l (level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
• External protection shells on the shoulders and elbows.
• Areas exposed to abrasion in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching to avoid tearing.
• Sport fit.
• Internal technical lining. Made from Coolon, a material designed to maximize breathability, moisture absorption and comfort.
• Ergomax label, for Achieving agronomical superior performances.
• Thermal padded removable vest lining, with aluminium inserts on the chest for top fiiting in the arms and maximum protection against the cold on the chests.
• Leather stretch behind the shoulders, the elbows and on the chest, as well as high tenacity bi-stretch inserts at armpits to reach superior comfort and ease on the bike.
• Furygan “AFS”System: vents with water repellent zips.
• Neoprene inserts on the collar and the wrists.
• Waterproof treated leather.
• Two connecting zips (one short and one full) mounted on an elastic belt.
• Four pockets, Two inside and two outside.
• Adjusters on the wrists.