– HPFC: High Performance Fiberglass Composite is a carefully layered blend of an unique fiberglass weave and organic resin into a strong, ultra-light weight, but rigid shell that accepts an impact while dispersing energy for a safer ride.
– 6 Shells
– Long Oval
Visor features: LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct ´´A Class´´ Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
– Twin Shield System: LS2´s drop-down sun shield helps protect the rider´s eyes from bright sun, and moves up and out of the way quickly and easily when entering dark tunnels, offering a more comfortable riding experience. UV-protection-index 380
– Quick Release System
– Scratch Resistant: Surface treatment of the visor against small abrasive impact.
– UV Resistant: Treatment of the visor with UV-free clear coating.
– Fog Resistant: Fog resistant treatment.
– Pinlock Max Vision Ready
Comfort to wear many miles:
– Removable & Washable
– Hypoallergenic: We use hypoallergenic technical fabrics that wick moisture to help keep you cool while you ride.
– Laser-Cut Foam: Multi- density foam is cut using LS2´s 3D Laser Technology and formed to fit the curves of the rider´s face for a perfect fit with no hot spots.
– Chin Curtain
SECURITY system: To ensure good protection the helmet must fit your head to perfection, special attention should be paid to the shell shape design and materials to minimize the effects of a possible impact. It is key to obtain a perfect fit to your head from outside to inside, as well as the shell, the configuración of the EPS liner, which should match closely the human head shape.
– Micrometric Steel Buckle
– Emergency Release System: Our emergency release system allows emergency responders to remove the cheek pads from the helmet, allowing extra space to remove the helmet with minimal movement of a fallen rider´s head and neck. It is best to have someone hold the helmet to keep it from moving as you remove the pads. Slide your finger into the red loop and pull carefully, slipping the pads free. Slide the cheek pads over the straps and pull them away from the helmet.
– Metal Security Plate: This small metal triangle is an LS2 exclusive feature and reinforces the attachment of our chinstraps to the shell for extra strength.
– Reflective Safety Patch: To increase rider safety at night or in low visibility conditions the neck roll has a reflective safety patch that glows in the light of other vehicle´s headlights.
– Multi-Density EPS
– Channeled Ports
– Top Vent
– 2 Step Front Vent
– Chin Vent
– Exhaust Port
– Breath Deflector: LS2 Helmets are equipped with a breath deflector to help minimize fogging when the visor is closed and allow the rider to breathe more comfortably when the visor is open